Due to impact of COVID-19, shipping times may be prolonged or delayed. Thank you for your patience!
Processing & Shipping
We ship out on Monday–Friday at 9:00 AM C.S.T. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your tracking information. We do not ship on Weekends and Holidays. If you placed your order between Friday & Weekends, your package(s) will not be shipped until Monday at 9:00 AM C.S.T.
Orders cannot be canceled when the tracking number on your shipment has been generated.
We offer three different shipping options when you place your order. Free shipping options are for qualified orders only and will be automatically applied to qualified orders. Important Note: Although we listed the expected shipping durations below, however, please be aware that shipments may take longer than usual to arrive due to impacts of COVID-19.
Why Have I Not Received My Package Yet?
- Your order could be on-hold due to an invalid/insufficient shipping address and we are awaiting a response from you so please check your email from us.
- Due to holidays & other interrupted mailing service impact.
- Courier made an attempt to deliver your package, but for some reason, they could not complete the delivery. Please check your tracking number for further information.
- You made a request change on the delivery instruction with the postal service at the time of the shipping process which can delay the delivery arrival time.
We are NOT responsible for:
- Delayed shipping or missing packages caused by courier
- Lost or returned package(s) due to customer’s fault for not providing the correct shipping address after we already dispatched your order.
- Any delivery instruction changes you made at your own request with the postal service on your package(s).
- If your tracking number states your package was delivered but you stated you have not received your package, Dainty Sharesweet will not be responsible. There is nothing we can do once the package has been delivered.
(NOTE: If you noticed your shipping address is incorrect after your package has been dispatched, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions on how you can make those changes with the postal service. Unfortunately, we can not make those changes for you because the postal service will be asking for your personal information.)
If your package is missing it is the customer’s responsibility to contact USPS support. Please use the link https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm to find your missing mail.
If your order is returned to us due to invalid/insufficient address, or unclaimed, a reshipping fee will be applied to resend the package back to you. Please email email@example.com for more details.